Janet Sheehan Drummey, Owner/Publisher – Town Planner Calendar of Metrowest
Now in its 20th year of publication, the Town Planner Calendar of MetroWest helps local, independent, consumer-oriented businesses to promote their services, improve their visibility, and expand their customer base.
Publisher Janet Drummey has lived and worked locally for decades. She spends many hours each week meeting other business owners, exchanging ideas, and discussing how to keep the MetroWest business environment vibrant and growing. Janet is an active member of Business Networking International (BNI), the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce, and the Wayland Business Association.
The Town Planner Calendar…
- A full-color, large size, wall-hanging calendar.
- Customized for each community and distributed free to all households in Framingham, Natick, Ashland, Holliston, Hopkinton, Sudbury and Wayland.
- Targeted locally.
- Sponsored by local businesses.
- Trusted and used all year by 85% of the families receiving it.
- Includes community events and school information, and major league sports schedules.
- Offers 100% penetration into local markets.
- Trusted by local business owners. Some have participated for all 20 years.
- The most cost-effective means of local advertising. There is no wasted coverage.
- Puts information about local businesses On Display Every Day. For local businesses, it’s like having a billboard in every kitchen.