What is a promotional product? It’s an item that you see, use or wear every day.
Not every company needs a promotional product, but they can use one.
Whether it’s a pen, coffee mug, post-it- notes or something you wear. The idea is to get your brand out there.
When you give a person your promotional product, make sure they can put it t good use.
In these new uncertain business times, because of the world we are living in today, it will become more important than ever to promote your business to people who can use your products or services.
I can help.
One of our biggest problem today is Covid 19. There are many masks and shield that are out there. Listed below are the most popular one’s people use.
The Standard Breathable Disposable Cloth Face Mask is the most popular.
It has three breathable layers. Top layer is a non-woven cloth, Filter layer is a melt-blown filter. Bottom layer is non-woven. Standard size fits adults. Comfortable stretchable ear loops. Embedded nose strip (pinch to secure). If interested I will let you know the price and when it can be shipped. No Imprint.
Another mask is the N95 or KN95 mask. High Filtration. Has 4 layers of protection, flexible 3D design to fit almost any size/ shape of face, adjustable nose bridge and elastic loo compliance. No Imprint.
Then there is the Plastic Face Shield. This shield provides a barrier directly in front of one’s face. Can be used in combination with respirator, goggles and other protective equipment. Face Shield Features: light weight design, ventilated design reduces fogging,
Looking forward to summer and fall some popular items are:
- Golf balls and divot tools if you are planning a golf outing for your guests, or if you send them to customers who play golf.
- Beach towels
- T-shirts, and Polo Shirts if you want your logo or name of your company on them for the people who work for you.
- Sunglasses for those sunny days. Your imprint is put on the arms of the glasses.
- Coozies to keep your beer cold, for beach, pool, or company outings.
- Stainless steel water bottles for those hot days.
If you don’t promote you should because your competition does.